Infrared Listening Devices
For patrons with impaired hearing, listening devices are available free of charge.
Please see the House Manager at your performance for details.
The Jungle is equipped with a wheelchair deck.
For information about wheelchair access and other services, call the box office at (612) 822-7063.
Audio Described Performance (for visually impaired)
Audio description is the art of speaking pictorially. This enables patrons who are blind or visually impaired to have access to this theatrical performance. Through this service, a trained describer tells the listener about the sets, costumes, and non-verbal onstage action via a portable broadcast system.
Audio Described Performances in the 2017 Season:
- Thursday, November 30 - 7:30 p.m.: Miss Bennet: Christmas at Pemberley
Audio Described Performances in the 2018 Season:
- Thursday, January 25 - 7:30 p.m.: Ishmael
- Thursday, February 22 - 7:30 p.m.: My Mother Has 4 Noses
- Thursday, April 12 - 7:30 p.m.: The Wolves
- Thursday, June 7 - 7:30 p.m.: Lady Day at Emerson's Bar & Grill
- Thursday, August 2 - 7:30 p.m.: Hand to God
American Sign Language Performance
American Sign Language (ASL) is the art of speaking with visual-gesture language. This enables patrons who are deaf to have access to this theatrical performance. A certified interpreter signs the play dialogue from the front of the house.