Support the Jungle Theater and its vision to be a neighborhood theater with national impact. Your contribution sustains our commitment to high artistic standards, and to meaningful community impact in quality production onstage. Donate now!
Legacy gifts ensure a bright future for the Jungle, making it possible for generations to come to enjoy masterful acting, storytelling and production design. There are three ways to plan your gift.
1. NAME THE JUNGLE THEATER IN YOUR WILL
How It Works:
- Include a bequest to the Jungle Theater in your will, trust or estate plan.
- Indicate a specific amount or a percentage of the balance remaining in your estate or trust.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your gift to accommodate changing circumstances.
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose if you wish, or designate it to general operating expenses.
- There are potential tax advantages; please check with your tax advisor.
2. DESIGNATE THE JUNGLE AS A BENEFICIARY IN YOUR RETIREMENT PLAN OR LIFE INSURANCE POLICY
How It Works:
- Name the Jungle Theater as a beneficiary of your IRA, 401(k) or life insurance plan.
- Designate the Jungle to receive all or a portion of the balance of your plan through your plan administrator.
- The balance in your plan passes to the Jungle after your death.
- Continue to take regular lifetime withdrawals.
- You maintain flexibility to change beneficiaries if your family's needs change during your lifetime.
- There are potential tax advantages; check with your tax advisor.
3. INITIATE A GIFT OF STOCK OR APPRECIATE ASSETS
How It Works:
- Transfer appreciated stocks, bonds or mutual fund shares you have owned for more than one year
to the Jungle Theater.
- The Jungle sells your securities and uses the proceeds for its programs.
- You receive the immediate income tax deduction for the fair market value of the securities on the
date of transfer, no matter what you originally paid for them.
- You pay no capital gains tax on the transfer when the stock is sold.
- Giving stock could be more beneficial to you than giving cash; consult your tax advisor.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAN A GIFT TO THE JUNGLE, CONTACT:
The Jungle Theater is grateful for the generosity of the many businesses, foundations, and government agencies listed below. Their gifts to the Annual Fund provide invaluable support for ongoing productions and programming at the Jungle.
For information on how you can support the Jungle's artistic initiatives as a sponsor or corporate partner, please contact Chris Scholl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Paula and William Bernstein Family Foundation
The Rahr Corporation
The Elizabeth C. Quinlan Foundation, Inc.
Matching gifts contributed by: